Fujitsu RAC and VRF systems to KNX Interface with binary inputs - 1 unit
Gwarancja producenta: 2 lata
Fujitsu RAC and VRF to KNX Interface with binary inputs (to CN connector)
The Fujitsu-KNX gateway allows fully bi-directional communication between Fujitsu RAC and VRF units and KNX installations.
Additionally, four potential-free binary inputs provide the possibility to integrate external devices, such as window contacts or presence detectors, that allows launching internal functions focused to improve energy efficiency.
- KNX certified
- Configured by ETS standard configuration tool.
- Compatible with the new “Intesis KNX Update Tool” for easier and faster FW updates.
- Reduced dimensions allowing a quick installation inside the Air Conditioner unit.
- Offered all the required DPT objects to be compatible with all KNX thermostats in the market.
- Energy efficiency functions, such as “timeout”, “open window” or “Occupancy”. Costs related to HVAC systems in a building are one of the highest and these functions allow to reduce them.
- Smooth integration of KNX thermostats allowing the control of the AC unit by the own temperature sensor of the thermostat.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the IR remote controller and by KNX.
- Total control and monitoring of the AC unit from KNX, including AC unit’s internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control) and error indication.
- Up to 5 scenes can be saved and executed from KNX.
- Intesis Gateway.
- Installation Manual.
- AC Connection cable.
Warranty: 36 months.
Mogą Ci się spodobać też: