KNX IO 534 CV (4D)
4 PWM outputs for LEDs , RGB, RGBW, tunable white , 1 module width (18 mm)
Gwarancja producenta: 2 lata
KNX IO 534
The KNX IO 534 (4D) is a compact RGB / RGBW / Tunable White dimming actuator with 4 PWM outputs.
The dimming actuator can be used e.g. for LED panels or stripes with RGB / RGBW / Tunable White configuration or as 4 independent PWM dimmer channels. Every configuration allows controlling the channel by switching, rel. dimming and dimming value.
Several comfort functions are integrated as well, including scenes, slumber fading, staircase light and sequencer. Two push buttons and three LEDs allow a local operation and a visualization of the device state. In addition to the output channels the device includes 16 independent functions for logic or timer control.
- Housing: plastic
- DIN rail mounted device, width: 1 modules (18 mm)
- Weigth: approx 60 g
Controls and indicators
- 2 buttons and 3 LEDs, multicolor
- KNX programming button with LED (red)
- Device Model System B
- Compatible with ETS 4.2 (or higher)
- Connector for KNX Bus (red / black)
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for dimming channel 1 and power supply
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for dimming channel 2/3/4
Output channel (Dimming)
- PWM (frequency 480 / 600 Hz)
- Supply voltage: 12 .. 24 V⎓
- load current: 6 A total, freely distributable
Mogą Ci się spodobać też: