KNX IO 530 (1D2I)
Dimmer e.g. for retrofit LED-bulbs , 2 binary inputs , 1 module width (18 mm)
Czas dostawy brakujących produktów wynosi od 6 do 8 tygodni
Gwarancja producenta: 2 lata
KNX IO 530
The KNX IO 530 (1D2I) is a compact mains dimmer for 230 V ~ with one output and two binary inputs.
The dimming actuator supports phase control or phase section and is thus suitable for all dimmable 230 V lamps (eg incandescent lamps, dimmable LED lamps, halogen lamps). The dimming channel offers various comfort functions, including scenes, automatic, snooze function, staircase lighting and sequencer.
The inputs can be controlled via conventional switches with an external voltage of 230 V.
In addition to the output and input channels, the device contains 16 independent logic or timer functions. Two buttons and three LEDs on the front of the device allow local operation and visualization of the device status.
- Housing: plastic
- DIN rail mounted device, width: 1 modules (18 mm)
- Weigth: approx 60 g
- 2 buttons and 3 LEDs, multicolor
- KNX programming button with LED (red)
- Device Model System B
- Compatible with ETS 4.2 (or higher)
- Connector for KNX Bus (red / black)
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for dimming
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for binary inputs
Output channel (dimming actuator)
- Dimming mode: Leading / trailing edge
- Supply voltage: 230 V~
- Pmax : 200 W, details see manual
- Standby power: < 0.2 W
Input channel (binary in)
- Voltage: 230 V~
- Current: < 1 mA
- Only same potential as output
Mogą Ci się spodobać też: