KNX IP BAOS 777
E-Mail , timer , KNX IP interface , graph. display , PoE , 2 module width (36 mm)
Czas dostawy brakujących produktów wynosi od 6 do 8 tygodni
Gwarancja producenta: 2 lata
KNX IP BAOS 777
The KNX IP BAOS 777 is a powerful universal device for KNX installation: Thanks to the integrated web server, the device enables the visualization and control of buildings, rooms and functions in a standard web browser on a PC or mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
The new, integrated e-mail function allows individual notification of several recipients, e.g. in case of status changes or an alarm. The integration of a Date & Time Server (NTP) makes it possible to obtain the date and time automatically via the Internet and to synchronize one's own KNX installation. Extensive time functions allow the realisation of a powerful KNX time switch with weekly function.
The configuration is done exclusively with the ETS software - no extra software or tool is required.
The device also offers the function of a KNX IP interface (KNXnet/IP), for example as a programming interface for the ETS. Developers can access all functions via an API with BAOS RESTful Web Services. This allows the device to be used as an application-specific gateway, connecting the KNX bus to the existing IP infrastructure.
Best in Class: the KNX IP BAOS 777 represents a powerful residential gateway for building control with smallest size and minimal power consumption.
- Housing: plastic
- DIN rail mounted device, width: 2 TE
- Weigth: approx 90 g
- Four keys for on device settings
- OLED display
- KNX programming LED
- Status LEDs at the RJ45
- Medium TP
- Long Frame
- Device Model System B
- compatible with ETS 4.2 (or higher)
- Max. Communication Objects: 2000 (with generic database)
- Max. Group addresses: 2000
- 100BaseTX (100Mbit/s)
- Supported internet protocols ARP, ICMP, IGMP, UDP/IP, TCP/IP and DHCP
- KNXnet/IP Protocols: Core, Device Management, Tunneling
- Max. Tunneling Connections: 8
- KNX BAOS Binary Protocol V2.1
- KNX BAOS Web Services (JSON)
- Max. BAOS Connections: 10
- External power supply 12-30 V DC
- Alternative: Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Power consumption: < 1,5 W
- KNX connector
- LAN RJ-45 socket
- Power supply connector
Mogą Ci się spodobać też: